The Internet and Technology Enable us to Successfully Complete Virtual and Streamlined Closings
The world we live in today has dramatically shifted to using digital technology, and searching for a home or home buyer is no different. Using high-tech, virtual property showings, phone, email and user-friendly applications, Fast Cash Offer has the ability to search for real estate properties by location, neighborhoods, price, age and property-type. The internet and technology enable us to successfully do completely virtual and streamlined closings in a way that is quick, secure and convenient for the clients that are selling us their houses for cash. In addition, we are easily able to maximize our ability to compare houses on the market with these selected features. In fact, we can make you an all cash offer for your house before we even do a walk-through because this is how we operate.
If you’re like most home sellers, you probably worry about the time and effort it may require you to prepare for a sale, from staging and cleaning to completing repairs and upgrades. Perhaps you’re not sure if you’ll be able to find a good real estate advisor to work with or if you’d prefer to use one at all. Maybe you’re feeling anxious about the possibility of the sale taking too long, or are a little stressed over the costs process associated with selling a house or selling a house fast.
Fortunately, there is an easier way. Accepting a cash offer on a house provides homeowners a number of advantages over a traditional sale, like speed, cost savings, reduced time, and lower stress.
Advantages of Selling us your House in an All Cash Home Purchase
– Maximize your chances of a successful home sale in one attempt – When you sell your house, there are a lot of stressful tasks that must be completed such as cleaning, staging, repairing and upgrading, to name a few. You will potentially have to worry about finding an agent you are satisfied with, deal with the property appraisal and
lengthy inspection, and keep your house spotless during endless showings and open houses. Lastly but most importantly, if your buyer’s financing falls through after all the work that has gone into the process, you have to start all over again.
– Eliminate the risk of a failed sale by selling us your house for cash – A cash sale also removes the all-too-familiar exercise of accepting an offer only to lose the buyers at the last minute when they can’t qualify for a loan. Once the cash is transferred, there’s no backing out or last-second cold feet. Such home cash sales typically close in to 1 to 3 weeks compared to about 6 to 9 weeks or longer on a conventional home sale.
– No realtor commissions or fees – Fast Cash Offer goes out of its way to ensure that there are no unwanted fees to make its cash purchase of your house as profitable as possible for you and your family.
– Our cash home purchases are quick, and you will not have to show it to 50 buyers before a successful closing occur – You will only have to communicate with members of our staff for the sale of your house, and we will ensure that this process is the smoothest real estate transaction you have ever been a party to.
– Completely avoid negotiating – A cash offer on your home lets you avoid the negotiations entirely and instead, you will receive a firm offer that you can accept on the spot and be done with it.
– No having to deal with strict bank requirements
– Check the lengthy home inspection at the door – The home inspection and appraisal process are definitely not fun. Sitting there while someone points out all of the deficiencies in your house can be extremely stressful. A cash sale will most certainly allow you to avoid this hassle because as a cash buyer, we expect your home to have flaws and look forward to taking care of them ourselves.
– Truly sell us your house “AS IS” – If you sell us your home in an all cash transaction, you don’t even have to sweep the floor. After the funds have cleared and the title is transferred, just hand us your keys and let us worry about cleaning up and doing all the dirty work.
– Leave the tenant hassle to our specialists – There is no problem too big or small that we won’t handle for you, and this includes dealing with your property’s existing tenants in a smooth transition.
– Avoid spending thousands of dollars on repairs – The more work your property needs, the happier our company will be to make you a cash offer, fast.
– Sell now or pick your own closing date – Once you’ve received your fast cash offer for your house, we will make sure the title company does everything in a timely manner and you will get to choose the closing date that is most convenient for you and your family.
During Our All Cash Acquisition of your House, Our Specialists Will Help Resolve Whatever Problems May Arise Including but not Limited to:
– Vacant Houses
– Removal of Left Over Items
– Code Violations
– Inherited Homes and Court Processes
– Tax Liens
The Importance of working with a Local Cash Home Buyer
– A Local Cash Home Buyer Can Be Available to Meet You in Person At a Moment’s Notice
– A Local Cash Home Buyer Knows the Local Market Intimately
– A Local Cash Home Buyer Has the Right Network and Contacts to make Your Transaction as Smooth as Possible
– A Local Cash Home Buyer Knows your Community Because They Live There Too
– A Local Cash Home Buyer Has a Vested Interest Buying Your Home
It is likely that you’ve heard the saying “location, location, location” in reference to how houses can increase or decrease in value and desirability due to where they are located. Interestingly enough, according to financial wellness online community CentSai in a survey involving over 2,000 Millennials, 75% of its respondents preferred to use a local real estate advisor over an online agent and 71% would choose a local lender. Furthermore, the Millenials that were surveyed cited several reasons for wanting to stay local, including local knowledge, long-standing relationships, amount of hassle, personal touch & hand-holding.
Curios about what your house is worth? Get an offer within 30 minutes by calling 844-799-7772 today.